ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Process Explorer 14

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
I just tried it and went back to the old version. When I close the window of v14, the process keeps running on the background and I need to manually kill it using the regular windows explorer. (Using 64-bit Windows 7 here.) My older version doesn't have that problem.

Once they fix that issue, I'll look into getting it again, since it's my favorite tool of them all. :)
-worstje (November 17, 2010, 06:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

with 12.04 (running here) the process only dies on window closing IF Options > Hide when minimised is deselected

mrainey:
with 12.04 (running here) the process only dies on window closing IF Options > Hide when minimised is deselected
--- End quote ---

v14.0 behaves that way as well, on my system.

worstje:
It's never been selected for me. Just tried reinstalling v14, checked the menu, and surely, it's also turned off when trying the new version.

Darwin:
I just tried it and went back to the old version. When I close the window of v14, the process keeps running on the background and I need to manually kill it using the regular windows explorer. (Using 64-bit Windows 7 here.) My older version doesn't have that problem.-worstje (November 17, 2010, 06:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm on Win 7 64 bit as well and PE 14 closes fine here from the "X" on the upper right of the window...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version