ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

iPod - tell me why I should buy one

<< < (10/13) > >>

steeladept:
Hopefully, iTunes is more considerate these days?
-Darwin (November 19, 2010, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.  I actually use that add-in, so it is actually a point of concern for me that it actually be in place.  But that is me....

Darwin:
Hopefully, iTunes is more considerate these days?
-Darwin (November 19, 2010, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.  I actually use that add-in, so it is actually a point of concern for me that it actually be in place.  But that is me....
-steeladept (November 19, 2010, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh, heh - it would be for me, too! When I developed my phobia, I didn't own any iPod, let alone one that need to interact with Outlook, so it was a point of annoyance. Having experience first-hand how well iTunes syncs Outlook with an iPod Touch/iPhone, I can appreciate your concern!

Target:
Target - the price around here at the moment is $129 CDN. The $89 deal was a few weeks back and I keep wondering if I shouldn't have jumped at it. FWIW the $129 offer is available here. -Darwin (November 19, 2010, 01:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

cos i would always shop for electrical gear at 'London Drugs' ;D ;D ;D

many thanks for the link BTW

Darwin:
cos i would always shop for electrical gear at 'London Drugs' ;D ;D ;D
-Target (November 21, 2010, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't everyone?

4wd:
While wandering around DX looking for more pointless stuff to buy, (actually I've been slowly replacing the MR16 halogens with LED versions), I stumbled upon this if you're still in the market for a PMP.

Zune 3" LCD 30GB Wifi Portable Digital Media Player with FM Tuner (Black) - US$58.01

iPod - tell me why I should buy one

Cheap enough if you want to try something a little more than a MP3 playing memory stick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version