ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

For non-programmers: Editpad is the best text editor (for now!)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Shades:
ARGH!...the Apple mentality is invading the mind of superboyac!!!!!!   ;)

Deozaan:
By the way, a friend of mine who introduced/converted me to EditPad probably 10 years ago recently told me he absolutely loves Sublime Text and now uses that for everything.

It's kind of expensive at $60 but the "trial version" has no time limit; it just pops up a nag window every now and again when you save a file.

With my new 25.5" 1920x1200 widescreen monitor, I'm really liking the double panes (it can have up to 4):

For non-programmers: Editpad is the best text editor (for now!)

Darwin:
+1 to superboyac's comments about EditPad Pro's GUI - I own a lifetime license for ultraedit-32 but no longer have it installed. EditPad Pro is a pleasure to use whereas I've never felt at home in UE  ;D

superboyac:
Yes!  Darwin said it best.  UE is very good, but I've never felt at home with it.

Deozaan, that sidebar with the entire file content's preview is awesome!  I have never seen that in a text editor, what a great idea.

40hz:
Deozaan, that sidebar with the entire file content's preview is awesome!  I have never seen that in a text editor, what a great idea.
-superboyac (December 12, 2010, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Also +1. Brilliant!  :-*

Downloading as we speak. If it works half as well as it looks I'm gonna have to find another $60 for a license. I want that feature!

(Why does it always happen at *THIS* time of the year?  ;D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version