ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Hold on!! Superboy badge?!

(1/3) > >>

superboyac:
So I was casually reading the forums here, as I normally do in my mornings before coffee.  What do I see?  Look:

Now, my first thought was, "What?!  How come I don't get to have a superboy badge!?  That's my whole thing!"
So, I clicked on it to see what it takes to get a superboy badge.  Well, here's what I found:

Sadly, this badge represents the kind of person I have become.  Cantankerous, unreasonable, and the nitwit of the nitpickers.  Skwire is well-deserving of such an award (he does write kick-ass coding snacks).

I'm sorry guys, I'm working on being a more pleasant person.  I just can't help but be very specific when I ask for software.  It's largely for my own selfish reasons, but it's also because I have tremendous respect for the programmers.  I don't want to ask for something vague and create unnecessary work for others.  I always think that by being very specific, it's less work for the programmer.  They don't have to spend time trying to interpret a vague request, they can immediately understand whether or not they can do something.

Anyway, that was funny.  I got a kick out of it!

nudone:
that's an excellent badge. (and well deserved.)

app103:
There is always this one: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16964.msg170607#msg170607

mouser:
hehehehe  :-*

it wasn't meant as any insult to you, was just a fun little joke and skwire and i wanted to see how long it took you to notice it  ;D

superboyac:
hehehehe  :-*

it wasn't meant as any insult to you, was just a fun little joke and skwire and i wanted to see how long it took you to notice it  ;D
-mouser (November 15, 2010, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
So how long did it take me?  It couldn't have been more than a couple of weeks, I'm guessing it started with the List Numberer thing.  No?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version