topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:58 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Low Cost Hosting (Web, Semi-Dedi, VPS, Dedicated Servers) + Low Price TLD's  (Read 10507 times)

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hey guys,

Let me introduce you to my hosting company, "That Hosting Site".
156373_header.png

Before I get to all the detailed information, let me mention the fact that I have set all my prices to be highly competitive and we offer Live Support for all our clients.

Please let me know if you find the prices too high, or notice anything wrong with any section of the website.

Thanks
-Stephen

That Hosting Site offers the following services:

Shared Website Hosting
We offer full-featured web hosting and domain name services and FREE marketing and web content tools designed for both individuals and businesses. Through a user-friendly interface you have total control over your website without needing to possess any technical skills. Depending on your particular online demands, you can choose between a variety of carefully set-up hosting packages supporting three versions of PHP (PHP 4/5/6) and the latest stable releases of MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Semi-Dedicated Website Hosting
• Semi-dedicated plans for ‘grown-up’ shared users
Your online demands have grown so much that the regular shared hosting service is not already a perfect fit? Your websites are so traffic-consuming and stuffed with running applications and programs that the most generously packed web hosting plan could hardly accommodate them? Your diagnosis then is – ‘in need of a semi-dedicated hosting solution’. Our Semi-dedicated Servers have been set up to meet your increased demands of basic server resources, giving you a robust basis to keep expanding your web presence and reinforcing your competitiveness.

Our semi-dedicated servers have been set-up in accordance with the latest trends on the advanced hosting market, giving you generous amounts of server resources.

Virtual Private Servers
• VPS hosting solution for advanced users
Our Virtual Private Servers are intended for advanced users who need to manage their own private server but are not yet ready to resort to a dedicated hosting solution due to the high maintenance costs. VPS servers are based on an innovative virtualization technology, allowing for each VPS user to be completely independent from the others on the same machine in terms of software and server resources usage.

This unique technology empowers us to allocate generous amounts of RAM memory, CPU and network resources to your VPS account and stand behind the guarantee that you will be receiving them at any given moment.

Dedicated Servers
• Dedicated servers for total online independence
Our dedicated servers are configured to match your ever-growing web presence needs. Each server setup offers you a totally independent hosting environment where you can take advantage of all the available server resources for your online and offline content management operations.You will have under your full control a whole server machine, boasting a robust hardware configuration, powerful operational parameters and stable network characteristics. Your server comes with a 99.9% network uptime guarantee will be set up for you free of charge.

Each dedicated server is equipped with an OS installation of your choice. You will have root access to the server and will be able to install and configure any software you need.

Domain Registeration/Tranfers
Choosing a domain name is very important for your online uniqueness. To get a good name for your web site you should set up an Internet address, otherwise known as registering a domain name. With our web hosting plans, you can choose among a wide range of domain extensions. Pick one that is well descriptive of your website's main subject. A well-formulated word combination - easy to memorize and spell, will maximize the value of your online presence and help you maintain a good ranking in all search engines.

Our Mission:
It may sound unbelievable but the majority of the big companies in the web hosting business usually do not invest much in the development of new technologies. Instead they rely on 3rd party solutions and software. Unlike theirs, our hosting software was created, developed and designed in-house by us. Moreover, our business approach is human-oriented in that our client support is a center factor in the quality hosting service that we offer.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:25 PM by Stephen66515 »

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
10% OFF Every Package! (Web, Semi-Dedi, VPS, Dedicated Servers)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 03:02 PM »
That Hosting Site are proud to offer 10% OFF all products* until 30.11.2010 (30th November 2010)**

Please Note:  This Sale is ONLY being advertised on www.DonationCoder.com - So you guys are the first to be able to take advantage of this offer.  We will not be advertising the sale ANYWHERE else.

*Sale does not include prices on domain names and/or upgrades and is available on the following products:  Website Hosting, Semi-Dedicated Website Hosting, Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers.

**That Hosting Site management reserves the right to end, cancel or continue the sale, without prior notice, for any reason.  This will not affect any packages already purchased during the sale period.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:33 PM by Stephen66515 »

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
*Sale does not include prices on domain names and/or upgrades and is available on the following products:  Website Hosting, Smei-Dedicated Website Hosting, Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers.

**That Hosting Site management reserves the right to end, cancel or continue the sale, without prior notice, for any reason.  This will not affect any packages already purchased during the sale period.

I fixed your fine print problem.

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
haha, it doesnt really hide anything anyway.  :Thmbsup:

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
What exactly is "Smei-Dedicated Website Hosting"?  :D

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Slightly more sophisticated than Smegw-Dedicated.  :P

eg. Darn smegging website!

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ah damnit, cheers for pointing that out lol

**edit**

Fixed it on my post...didnt change the quote tho lol, oh well, at least it doesnt make all this look like a strange convo about nothing lol

SKA

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Stephen

>Unlike theirs, our hosting software was created, developed and designed in-house by us<

What software(s) does this cover ? Its developed to run on Debian Linux ?
Reason I ask is I am concerned over security of hosting under Linux.

SKA

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hey, sorry for my delayed responce SKA.

Stephen

>Unlike theirs, our hosting software was created, developed and designed in-house by us<

What software(s) does this cover ? Its developed to run on Debian Linux ?
Reason I ask is I am concerned over security of hosting under Linux.

SKA

Most companies use cPanel, DirectAdmin, etc for control panel, and billing systems like WHMCS, AWBS and so on. We have developed our hosting platform, control panel and billing software ourselves. We do not use any software from another company, these have been designed to run on Debian Linux.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to post them here or send me a private message, to which I will be happy to provide you (where possible) with an answer  :)

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
156373_header.png

Its been awhile since I did it!  So here you go! A Nice Sale for you all :)

All prices have been lowered and while the sale is on we are making NO profit on any domain purchases, and only 0.5% Profit on everything else!

Probably best to take advantage of this before I come to my senses  8)

No terms and conditions are attached to this one, and the sale will run indefinitely.  Sale prices will automatically be loaded onto the entire website!

With lightning fast Technical and Customer Support, Loads of Free Stuff with our hosting packages, and Datacenters accross the world...Can you really afford not to go take a look?  :Thmbsup:

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
@Stephen66515 - Heya! Is this your company? (If so, that is too cool!)  :)

rgdot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Free DirectAdmin is cool  :up:

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
@Stephen66515 - Heya! Is this your company? (If so, that is too cool!)  :)

I'm actually a direct re-seller for a company :) But I have full control of everything that goes on, and direct communication with said company if anybody needs anything answering, that I can't answer, or has any special requests.

Free DirectAdmin is cool  :up:

8)