ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Cautomaton

<< < (4/10) > >>

mouser:
Bugs fixed, and icons are perfect now.. NICE!!!  :up: :up: :up:

justice:
I'd like to see a few more real world examples because I think it might be an interesting program for many (and me) if they could see in what situations it would be useful.  :Thmbsup:

worstje:
I'd like to see a few more real world examples because I think it might be an interesting program for many (and me) if they could see in what situations it would be useful.  :Thmbsup:
-justice (November 15, 2010, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

How to pin/unpin documents to the Start Menu using Cautomaton.

mouser:
As I was testing worstje's implementation I realized that the way he built it, it actually has a totally different use from the one I originally envisioned when i posted the idea.

The original idea, which is to let you (or more likely another program) invoke one of the commands on the right-click menu programatically without direct user interaction.  This use still stands and I think will have some very cool uses.

But when worstje implemented it, he also added a feature that basically just pops up the right-click menu for a file at the cursor location.  That seems to me to be useful in and of itself.  It means that if you are writing a utility that shows a file list, you can now let the user bring up the right click context menu (either the 32bit or 64bit) from your utility, by invoking the Cautomaton executable from your utility, using the /p commandline argument, without having to write your own code for showing a file's right-click context menu (which i think is pretty hairy unless someone can correct me).

worstje:
Hairy does not describe it nearly well enough. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version