ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

TwistedBrush 30% off

(1/3) > >>

Curt:
Buy TwistedBrush Pro Studio now through the end of November for just $70 (USD) at the secure Pixarra On-line Store when using the discount code EXWOW777

http://www.pixarra.com

They also have a free version, TwistedBrush Open Studio 17.20 (Free Edition) with most of the features of TwistedBrush except for brush editing and with just a handful of fine brushes.

I hope your extended trial of TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17 has been going well. As an added bonus now until the end of November you can purchase TwistedBrush Pro Studio at 30% off! It doesn't get much better than this.

At 30% off you are buying TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17 for the incredible price of  $70 (USD).

To remind you, here are some of the great new features in version 17.

* New Brush Control feature. This allows extremely easy brush tweaking without needing to understand anything about creating brushes. This is the new direction for future brushes and will result in the long term reduction in the total number of brushes making it easier to find and use what you need.
    * New Page View panel so you can always see the entire page even when zoomed in and you can use this view for quickly and easily panning to different areas of your image.
    * Most of the natural media brushes have been updated and improved and use the new Brush Control system.
    * New professional Clip brushes, Image brushes and Image Shape brushes.
    * New Image Array brushes for easily painting with groups of images you can create yourself.
    * Support for reading camera raw files.
    * New Pro ArtSet for photo editing including the new Pro Fix series of brushes.
    * New and improved noise reduction solutions.
    * Bright Light series of solutions for some excellent photo enhancements.
    * Other fixes and enhancements as well.
    * As always the continuous flow of new features and enhancements.

Buy TwistedBrush Pro Studio now through the end of November for just $70 (USD) at the secure Pixarra On-line Store when using your discount code!

Code: EXWOW777

Thank you!

Ken Carlino
Pixarra Inc
http://www.pixarra.com
--- End quote ---

40hz:
Oooo Curt!  :)

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I keep meaning to buy a copy of TB. But the $100 price tag puts it on the low end of my priority list for something I only have occasional use for. This discount is enough to provide the extra motivation to stop thinking about it.

TB is an amazing art app. I used it to create the "fur" in this draft illustration for a project band CD I'm working on:

TwistedBrush 30% off

Very cool piece of software. Something about it just begs you to experiment and explore. :Thmbsup:

Curt:
version 17 is still said to be $70, but is free "today" (only) on giveawayoftheday:

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17 - TwistedBrush Pro Studio is a digital paint software and photo editor with natural art tools.

--- End quote ---

edbro:
I guess this renders their statement from above a falsehood!

purchase TwistedBrush Pro Studio at 30% off! It doesn't get much better than this
--- End quote ---

40hz:
^I've used it in the past. It's worth the download IMHO. Take advantage the offer and give it a try. The price is right - and you can always uninstall it of you don't like it. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version