ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

dot Net complaints

<< < (7/7)

kyrathaba:
Came across this DreamShield installer, mouser, which is interesting:

DreamShield is a publishing tool through which it is possible to create installers to publish Microsoft .NET based applications. You can also choose whether to include the setup of the .NET Framework itself with your package for an easy distribution. It is possible to create setup then put them on a CD or to create a self-extracting archive with only one application in order to allow an easy downloading from a website.
--- End quote ---

It's free for both personal and commercial use.
Allows an installation to be FTPed to your website for download by end-users

Developers and documentation appear to be French, though (although the documentation can be viewed in English via a Google Translation on their website.

kyrathaba:
SSE Setup states that it supports .NET Framework download and installation, wherever necessary.  I'm downloading it for later.

Eóin:
The WiX - Windows Installer Xml Toolkit can also handle installing the .Net frameworks on demand.

Personally I love WiX for installers.

Ath:
I helped worstje getting his Inno Setup installer for JottiQ into place, for that I grabbed an existing feature from the internet, and expanded that to support .NET 4.0. It's also posted back on the internet, ofcourse. Everybody was quite happy, including me 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version