ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: caps\num lock indicator

(1/3) > >>

alexp:
It would be handy if there were a small program which resided in the sys tray and would show whether the caps lock, num lock and perhaps f-lock keys were active or not.

The keyboard I has (logitech dinovo) does not have the key indicator lights on the keyboard (the are on the hub which I would like to hide under my desk) as it uses bluetooth.

allen:
I have such a utility on my keyboard  ;D

jgpaiva:
Alexp: such utility can be done without much work, but would you like to have 3 more icons on the taskbar, or only one?
To have 3 of them, i'd have to do 3 scripts, and that would take like 9mb of memory (each script uses 3mb).
As for the f-lock keys, i think that's possible, but i'm not sure.

alexp:
Alexp: such utility can be done without much work, but would you like to have 3 more icons on the taskbar, or only one?
To have 3 of them, i'd have to do 3 scripts, and that would take like 9mb of memory (each script uses 3mb).
As for the f-lock keys, i think that's possible, but i'm not sure.
-jgpaiva (February 13, 2006, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
One icon would be best I think, something like this DONE: caps\num lock indicator (and no sniggering about my l33t paint skillz  ;D)

mouser:
such utilities already exist.. but i dont know any names off hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version