ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Internet disconnection logger

<< < (3/3)

Stoic Joker:
Not sure if anyone noticed, but... The source code for Karen's Net Meter is available at the original link. It seems a fairly minor adjustment, and I gotta think someone here codes VB (I don't).

Any chance of scaring up a volunteer to fix that for App103?

app103:
Not sure if anyone noticed, but... The source code for Karen's Net Meter is available at the original link. It seems a fairly minor adjustment, and I gotta think someone here codes VB (I don't).

Any chance of scaring up a volunteer to fix that for App103?
-Stoic Joker (November 09, 2010, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it...and I now have a friend taking a look at it to see if he can expand the interval settings to include seconds.

Thanks for pointing that out.  :)

skwire:
This may work for you as well:  http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/multiple_ping_tool.html

app103:
I don't think I am going to be needing this for much longer (hopefully).

app103:
ISP sent me a new modem/router...again. It's a different model than the last one...a Westell 7500. It feels cheaply made and runs mighty hot to the touch without even doing anything. I hope it doesn't melt under a heavy load. It also seems my connection is a little slower with it than with the last one.

Now it's just a matter of waiting and seeing what happens. If I can consistently have a max of only one disconnection per day, I'll consider the problem solved (yes I know most of you probably get disconnected much less frequently than once a day, but compared to what I have gone through for the past 2 years, only once a day is a far fetched dream)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version