ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Open search results in windows explorer

(1/1)

Guilc:
Hi there!
I've got a little problem. I did some aliases to search only some specific folders on my computer (dosearch +keyword of a search folder). I did it for example with the standard folders "%Mymusic%" and "%Mypictures%" and it perfectly works. But when I want to do the same with another folder on my hard disk (for example C:\blabla\data\bla), it searches in the right folders and so on, but when I click on a result which is a folder, it does not open it in windows explorer like it does for the music folder but open the path in the FARR window, which I don't want to.
What do I do wrong?  :(
Thanks for any help.
Guillaume

Guilc:
Nobody knows what's wrong ???  :(

mouser:
hmm.. that is a bit strange.. can you attach a screenshot showing a list of results where if you click it opens up in windows explorer, and then a screenshot showing a list of results where if you click it puts it in the farr window?

Guilc:
Hi mouser,

That's ok now. I found the reason of the problem. The keyword was the same as the name of the corresponding folder.
I don't know why, but I changed the keyword and now it works normally.

Guillaume

mouser:
ah that makes sense -- thanks for sharing the solution.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version