ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why Apple's Distortion Field Works

<< < (9/13) > >>

nudone:
I think we know there are plenty of people that make an intelligent-user choice and decide to go with Apple. They'll be the ones that don't worship at the alter of Steve Jobs. They'll be the ones that don't try to explain a machine/interface deficiency as a killer must have feature. But they aren't fun people to try and wind up.

People love to argue and bait fanboys. That's why a dedicated Apple hating blog is a good idea - it's fun. The insults that will be thrown back in the blog comments against Apple haters will be fun too. It won't change anyone's opinion. The more irrational and outrageous the ranting the better, I say. If it starts a holy war - great.

Renegade:
I think we know there are plenty of people that make an intelligent-user choice and decide to go with Apple. They'll be the ones that don't worship at the alter of Steve Jobs. They'll be the ones that don't try to explain a machine/interface deficiency as a killer must have feature. But they aren't fun people to try and wind up.

People love to argue and bait fanboys. That's why a dedicated Apple hating blog is a good idea - it's fun. The insults that will be thrown back in the blog comments against Apple haters will be fun too. It won't change anyone's opinion. The more irrational and outrageous the ranting the better, I say. If it starts a holy war - great.
-nudone (November 13, 2010, 06:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Amen~!

It would just be a hoot.

Kind of like how Sarah Jessica Parker is a transvestite donkey witch (Facebook): http://transvestitedonkeywitch.com/ (Check the title.)

Silliness is a ton of fun.

The thing is to always keep things close enough to the truth so that it's actually defensible. That way it's even more biting. :P

Renegade:
Bump...

No takers/volunteers to help me start up a new blog and rant a bit?

Deozaan?

nudone?

Zaine?

<your name here />???

Stoic Joker:
Oops! I thought the planning meeting had moved to some place I didn't know about.

Not sure what I can do as my rants aren't any near as detailed or comical as yours, but I'm willing to help if/as I can.

I was wondering if maybe the domain name should be something a tad subtler like KewlAid.net (it's available)

Darwin:
I'm with Stoic Joker on this one - I'll help where needed. I like kewlaid.net... Nice! I agree that something more subtle might be better WRT the domain name. If you go too outrageous and angry you might not get the level of outside participation that you want...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version