ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why Apple's Distortion Field Works

<< < (11/13) > >>

Darwin:
Good one, Deozaan  ;D

I liked "iPride 3g SUX!, iPride 4g = BETTER!"

Pretty funny...

zridling:
[Renegade]: No takers/volunteers to help me start up a new blog and rant a bit?
Deozaan? nudone? Zaine?
--- End quote ---

Oh trust me, I'd love it. But my experience with Apple products is second-hand, from friends and relatives who have them and let me play with them for an afternoon or longer. I admit that gadgets look cool, but I'm always amused that Apple users think their crap does something that others' do not. My openSUSE Linux system kicks butt, yet Linux Mint is far more polished on the edges. And I won't even start with Windows 7, since the vast majority of Apple users don't even know 15% of its capabilities. They'll scoff and guffaw every single time you mention that, uh, "My Linux system was capable of that 'feature; six years ago. What took Apple so long?"

oops!  ;)

Renegade:
[Renegade]: No takers/volunteers to help me start up a new blog and rant a bit?
Deozaan? nudone? Zaine?
--- End quote ---

Oh trust me, I'd love it. But my experience with Apple products is second-hand, from friends and relatives who have them and let me play with them for an afternoon or longer. I admit that gadgets look cool, but I'm always amused that Apple users think their crap does something that others' do not. My openSUSE Linux system kicks butt, yet Linux Mint is far more polished on the edges. And I won't even start with Windows 7, since the vast majority of Apple users don't even know 15% of its capabilities. They'll scoff and guffaw every single time you mention that, uh, "My Linux system was capable of that 'feature; six years ago. What took Apple so long?"

oops!  ;)
-zridling (November 16, 2010, 01:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Consider yourself hired!

But my experience with Apple products is second-hand, from friends and relatives who have them and let me play with them for an afternoon or longer. -zridling (November 16, 2010, 01:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is so completely irrelevant. :) There are licensing issues, general douchiness, fanboys, media campaigns, outdated or recycled technology touted as new and revolutionary... There's no end to the ranty possibilities with Apple!

Here's a good starting point...

THINK DIFFERENT!

MUAHAHAHAHAH~! :D

Stoic Joker:
But since we're on the topic, I came across this today and had a good laugh: What it's like to own an Apple product.
-Deozaan (November 15, 2010, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Would be good to have a best of Apple bashing section/archive for classics like this (and the iWheel etc.). Perhaps we could also do quickie "reviews" of them critiquing (applauding...) their technical merit.

nudone:
I like it. Maybe, eventually, we could have awards for best Apple hater/critic from around the web.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version