ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why Apple's Distortion Field Works

<< < (6/13) > >>

Darwin:
Damn that's a hard act to follow...

But my impression of the article is that they're saying that Apple came up with inovative ways of presenting technology to the masses (Which is not the same as creating inovative technologies - colored plastic doesn't count - which they're never done). Which seems (to me) to fit perfectly with the idea that Apples primary "product" is there marketing (which is true).

Sorry Renegade, much as I love you're rants...I'm having trouble getting behind this one.
-Stoic Joker (November 09, 2010, 07:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm... just read this post and it made me realize that I've not yet read the article that started all of this  :-[ I don't have time to do it at the moment, but will, promise...

ljbirns:
I don't know if anyone here wants to bid            http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/11/for-sale-a-16000-apple-computer/?hp

tranglos:
<rant mode="high-gear">
-Renegade (November 10, 2010, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sir,

I am interested in your opinions and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Sincerely,

:up:  :up:  :up:   :-*

Renegade:
<rant mode="high-gear">
-Renegade (November 10, 2010, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sir,

I am interested in your opinions and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Sincerely,

:up:  :up:  :up:   :-*
-tranglos (November 12, 2010, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha~! Sorry, no newsletter.

One of my blogs is centered on transitioning from developing for Microsoft to developing for Apple, and mostly full of rants. :)

http://microsoft2apple.com/

By normal site is in my sig. A few ranty blogs, but not that many. :)

nudone:
i think we crave a dedicated apple hating specific blog. the more insane and biased the better. c'mon, Renegade, it would be cathartic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version