Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 20, 2014, 01:00:24 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Request for BC - January 2011  (Read 1989 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 08, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »

I would like BC to be here (England) for the 28th of January 2011

Mouser knows my reasons  cheesy

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:49:21 AM »

Since he is on his way to my place atm, I will try to send him your way in time smiley

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 02:28:28 PM »

its like 2 month yet as i want him specifically for that date, so you have plenty of time ^_^  Thmbsup

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
phitsc
Honorary Member

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 02:45:55 AM »

You can route him via me. It's not much of a detour. Doesn't hurt for the little guy to see some more of Europe. Going to make a thread for Switzerland now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.16 ]