Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 22, 2014, 08:42:02 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Should we experiment with google ads on the site for 1 month?  (Read 15522 times)
paarkhi
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2010, 09:06:15 AM »

Now it doesn't matter as the decision is taken by the BOSS (Mouser), so my I keep my opinion personal  Thmbsup
but honestly speaking if the admin wants to experiment it, then I think he should do it and as there will a choice to switch it off then the people those who don't want them to see can turn it off, I for one will want to see the ads and possibly click it as it may help in generating little revenue for DC (Although I know that's not the purpose of showing them)...

Anyhow when we have so many seniors and supporting members, where will my opinion have a value  hanged
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 09:08:54 AM by paarkhi » Logged
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2010, 06:46:53 AM »

yes its true but i think get paid to click on ads is good for home business you don't have to input any of your information.it takes like 5mintues a day, and it just keeps adding up!!!!.the sites pays out(someone on their forums recived over $12,000 from the website.
Stuff like that makes me sick.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 06:54:52 AM by f0dder » Logged

- carpe noctem
Bamse
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2010, 06:53:17 AM »

Hmm, so now ad-bots are starting to make a handful of posts to become accepted? - and then they throw in the link? Or is johnmash an underpaid poor sod who try to make a living? Who can tell?
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2010, 06:55:53 AM »

Hmm, so now ad-bots are starting to make a handful of posts to become accepted? - and then they throw in the link? Or is johnmash an underpaid poor sod who try to make a living? Who can tell?
Indeed - looking at his posts, he's either a spambot... or somebody who has nothing useful to contribute.

- carpe noctem
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »

Indeed - looking at his posts, he's either a spambot... or somebody who has nothing useful to contribute.

Or a spambot that has nothing usefull to contribute! (Most spambots contribute nothing interesting lol)

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.26 ]