ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Nice Keyboard, However...

<< < (2/4) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
I have this lighted keyboard.

Nice Keyboard, However...
I have used it for almost a year and I love it!  It is not "clicky" like an old IBM AT, nor is it like the mush of most laptops.  It is somewhere in between, but there is a positive feel to it, but your mileage may vary.  The "almost-click" is perfect for me as it allows me to peck away late into the night without waking anyone.  Mine has four-levels of light (High, Medium, Low and Off).

I don't know how similar mine is to the one in question, but I can vouch with confidence for the one I use.  I just discovered the following statement is on both product pages... "Every stroke you make is comfortable, fluid, and whisper-quiet with the PerfectStrokeâ„¢ key system." 

Hope this helps.  :)

KynloStephen66515:
"Every stroke you make is comfortable, fluid, and whisper-quiet with the PerfectStrokeâ„¢ key system." 

Hope this helps.  :)
-CodeTRUCKER (November 07, 2010, 12:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not buying it then, I like big removable buttons that you can hear being pressed from the next room, always have, always will.  Ive tried those touch sensitive keyboards and fail at typing, just the same with laptop keyboards...what it takes me 30 seconds to type without errors on mine, takes me 2 minutes on those due to hitting multiple keys at once, or pressing the complete wrong key lol

Deozaan:
For anyone still interested, be sure to check Amazon. It's listed as over $10 cheaper with free shipping in the US. :Thmbsup:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Illuminated-Keyboard-K800/dp/B003VAGXWK/

40hz:
+1 w/Deozaan  :Thmbsup:

I checked with DealNews. Amazon currently has the lowest price.

BTW: dealnews.com is a good place to check for sales prices. I subscribe to their RSS feeds. I find decent deals for myself and my clients all the time over there. Good place to check for web "coupon" codes too.  :two:

DISCLAIMER: just for the record, 40hz no affiliations, kickback, or other business arrangements with the folks at Dealnews. He's either too honest, or too dumb, to ask merchants for something like that.  :mrgreen:

CodeTRUCKER:
DISCLAIMER: just for the record, 40hz no affiliations, kickback, or other business arrangements with the folks at Dealnews. He's either too honest, or too dumb, to ask merchants for something like that.  :mrgreen:

-40hz (November 08, 2010, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

You forgot the rest of the family!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version