ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

<< < (2/4) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
@CodeTRUCKER - I think your spoiler is right after looking at it again. Good eye. That was hard to see.
-Renegade (November 07, 2010, 01:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the flowers!  It only took me a little over three years to see it!

f0dder:
I have *looked* at this avatar (top-center) of a long-time member (who I will let remain anonymous) of DC for a long time.  What I thought I saw over the years was...-CodeTRUCKER (November 06, 2010, 06:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Why are you keeping Jibz anonymous? :P

I believe your spoiler is correct; it's what I've perceived it to be all along. Probably because it wasn't an uncommon sight in the area I used to walk our dog around where my mum used to live :)

Darwin:
I always assumed it was a knot tied in a piece of cotton rope. However, now that that you've given me a reason to look at it more closely, I think you're analysis (in the spoiler) is correct  :Thmbsup:

cyberdiva:
I'm reluctant to admit that I have such a morbid mind, but your hidden idea was the first and only thing that occurred to me.  :o  The only thing that was different was that I didn't think about frost.

steeladept:
Like everyone else, now that I look again, I concur.  However, my first thought and one I didn't look much further into was that it was a picture of a bullet going through a water tank like they use for identifying a bullet signature.  No, there is no particular reason for this, I am not a shooting nut or anything, just that is what it looked like to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version