ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Maybe I Should Build Airplanes Too!

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
If you remember my Qantas air ticket reservation system, please have a look here too:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8118607/qantas-jet-lands-safely-after-air-incident

A Qantas A380 passenger jet has landed safely in Singapore after a "mechanical issue" caused part of the engine to fall to the ground.
--- End quote ---

Perhaps I should get into building airplanes as well. Hey, if I can replicate Qantas booking systems in 5 minutes, I should be able to build them some planes in 10~! :P

Glad I'm flying with Singapore Air~! :D

Target:
just to reassure you, QANTAS used to contract some of their maintenance to Singapore airlines, but have since brought it back onshore after a number of disturbing incidents of seriously substandard work...

Renegade:
just to reassure you, QANTAS used to contract some of their maintenance to Singapore airlines, but have since brought it back onshore after a number of disturbing incidents of seriously substandard work...
-Target (November 04, 2010, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

OH GOD! Engines falling off is a step up from Singapore Air? Time to write my will...

Target:
OH GOD! Engines falling off is a step up from Singapore Air? Time to write my will...
-Renegade (November 04, 2010, 12:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

actually engines falling off is a step up from wiring looms repaired with staples

and while it's not ideal, if an engine does fall off it's probably more dangerous for people on the ground than it is for the passengers (unless they both fall off, or if the wing is still attached to the engine when it goes...)

cranioscopical:
With only two passengers it's no wonder they find it hard to make a profit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version