topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 7:13 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Looking for Playstation 3 players.  (Read 3836 times)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Looking for Playstation 3 players.
« on: September 04, 2010, 06:04 PM »
Hi folks,

I love playing multiplayer games, especially cooperative ones. However, I really do not like playing games online with strangers.

I recently got a PS3 and I've been longing to play some multiplayer games with people I know. Unfortunately, I only know three other people who own a PS3, and only I've only been able to coordinate playing games online with one of them (my brother).

I need a bigger friends list to increase the likelihood that I'll be online at the same time as someone else who also has some of the same games as I do.

I don't own many games, and I'm not that into FPS games, but my library is slowly growing over time. Some online multiplayer games I've recently enjoyed are:

LittleBigPlanet
Castle Crashers
Fat Princess
Burnout: Paradise City

If you click on my PSN profile below you can see the games I play (via trophies) and I think maybe you can send me a friend request. If your PSN ID is different from your DC username, please let me know who you are (or that you're from DC) since I'm not in the habit of accepting random friend requests from strangers.

cthorpe

• Discount Coordinator
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • c++thorpe
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Looking for Playstation 3 players.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 12:33 AM »
I'm also looking for DCers on PS3.  My PSN name is N-somnia

I want to hook up with players that will understand if I have to pause for a few minutes from time to time to check on my baby or help my wife with something.

C