ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Zentimo at GAOTD (Nov 03, 2010)

(1/4) > >>

lanux128:
today's giveaway, Zentimo which is quite a popular tool here.. for more info, check out this mini-review by estemeed DoCo member - [user]cranioscopical[/user]. :)

• http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/zentimo/

Darwin:
Damn! You beat me to it, lanux ;D Anyway, I'm downloading this now - thank you for bringing this the DC's attention  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
I got this just now also. I got the USB safely remove on the prior giveaway.  Sometimes though I have to wonder if I'm getting a placebo effect(tm).

I have a folder on network share in drives in a couple of docking stations.  Typically I go to the other machine, disconnect the share in Explorer, come back, kill Everything Search because it's hooked into the drive, then hit the Stop button a bunch of times.  As often as not I have to log off or just push the Off Button on the Docking Station.  I use SysInternals sync.exe to make sure buffers are flushed.  But often as not, it seems to do nadda other than make it convenient to hide empty drives.

lanux128:
Damn! You beat me to it, lanux ;D Anyway, I'm downloading this now - thank you for bringing this the DC's attention  :Thmbsup:
-Darwin (November 03, 2010, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
lol, you're welcome..

I got this just now also. I got the USB safely remove on the prior giveaway.  Sometimes though I have to wonder if I'm getting a placebo effect(tm).-MilesAhead (November 03, 2010, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
yes, i've been hearing a lot about Zentimo here in DC so this giveaway is a good opportunity to see what it's all about.

Darwin:
Same here lanux! I have a license for USB Safely Remove and love it. So far, Zentimo features a lot of subtle little tweaks that I really like. I haven't really had a chance to test the major new features, but I've looked at them and like what I see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version