A good deal from Amazon for the first year (for totally new customers only
I'm only familiar with the S3 web storage myself.
|AWS [Amazon Web Services] Free Usage Tier*|
As part of the AWS Free Usage Tier, you can get started with Amazon S3 for free. Upon sign-up, new AWS customers receive 5 GB of Amazon S3 storage, 20,000 Get Requests, 2,000 Put Requests, 15GB of data transfer in, and 15GB of data transfer out each month for one year.
|AWS Free Usage Tier (Per Month):|
* 750 hours of Amazon EC2 Linux Micro Instance usage (613 MB of memory and 32-bit and 64-bit platform support) – enough hours to run continuously each month*
* 750 hours of an Elastic Load Balancer plus 15 GB data processing*
* 10 GB of Amazon Elastic Block Storage, plus 1 million I/Os, 1 GB of snapshot storage, 10,000 snapshot Get Requests and 1,000 snapshot Put Requests*
* 5 GB of Amazon S3 storage, 20,000 Get Requests, and 2,000 Put Requests*
* 30 GB per of internet data transfer (15 GB of data transfer “in” and 15 GB of data transfer “out” across all services except Amazon CloudFront)*
* 25 Amazon SimpleDB Machine Hours and 1 GB of Storage**
* 100,000 Requests of Amazon Simple Queue Service**
* 100,000 Requests, 100,000 HTTP notifications and 1,000 email notifications for Amazon Simple Notification Service**
In addition to these services, the AWS Management Console is available at no charge to help you build and manage your application on AWS.