ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer Lifetime License 51% discount on BitsDuJour on Monday 8 Nov 2010

<< < (9/14) > >>

Tuxman:
OK.  :)

Curt:
Tuxman, why don't you help the rest of us out and start a thread about... Windows Explorer Secrets revealed!
-CodeTRUCKER (November 08, 2010, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Should such a thread be anything but links to the many sites that already are covering the subject, and are covering it well? Quite a number of people have made a living out of revealing such alleged secrets!

CodeTRUCKER:
Tuxman, why don't you help the rest of us out and start a thread about... Windows Explorer Secrets revealed!
-CodeTRUCKER (November 08, 2010, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Should such a thread be anything but links to the many sites that already are covering the subject, and are covering it well? Quite a number of people have made a living out of revealing such alleged secrets!

-Curt (November 09, 2010, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

The thread should be whatever the originator initiates and the responding posters nudge it to.  
Are you not in favor of such a thread?  :huh:

PS - Thanks for the tip.

tomos:
The thread should be whatever the originator initiates and the responding posters nudge it to.
-CodeTRUCKER (November 09, 2010, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

This thread is gone very off-topic lol

CodeTRUCKER:
Please Ignore this SpoilerThe thread should be whatever the originator initiates and the responding posters nudge it to.
-CodeTRUCKER (November 09, 2010, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

This thread is gone very off-topic lol
-tomos (November 10, 2010, 05:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Everyone,
[nudge] I am very glad I was able to take advantage of this sale!  [nudge]  I hope others didn't miss out.  [nudge, nudge, nudge]  My favorite feature is the "Find" combined with the "Batch Rename!"  So what's your favorite feature?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version