ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer Lifetime License 51% discount on BitsDuJour on Monday 8 Nov 2010

(1/14) > >>

Winkie:

On Monday, November 8th 2010, the XYplorer Lifetime License will be available on BitsDuJour for less than half the regular price (51% discount)!
--- End quote ---
Source: http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5763
Which means that the price is $ 34.28 instead of $ 69.95.

DEAL LINK: BitsDuJour

For an impression of this file manager:
XYplorer features list with links to online documentation

---

The license will also stay valid for The-App-Formerly-Known-As-XYplorer.

It's my default file manager since a couple of months.  And overall I like it! :-*

tomos:
The license will also stay valid for The-App-Formerly-Known-As-XYplorer.-Winkie (October 29, 2010, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

wow,
he's changing the name to FlexyFiles...

Darwin:
Yeah... I noticed that as well. Definitely prefer XYPlorer!

Bionic71:
can't see myself buying any flexyfile management software, what is wrong with xyplorer?
i always felt it was a catchy name and i'll buy a license if he just keeps the name.
if they now must change it then let the users brainstorm for a little while longer, flexyfile.. what is that?  :tellme:

Shades:
First of all, let me say that I did a test drive with this software once and if it wasn't for DOpus, this one would have won the title of my best file-manager.

XYPlorer is a well known name in file-manager land...but let's be honest, it isn't much of a name. I understand the need for change. FleXYfile is more descriptive and still has the XY reference, but that doesn't mean that it is a good name.

Unfortunately I cannot come up with a better name that includes the XY reference...at least not at this time of night (it's about 04:00 at the time of writing)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version