ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer Lifetime License 51% discount on BitsDuJour on Monday 8 Nov 2010

<< < (6/14) > >>

Renegade:
Saw a few tiny little things that I use often and like, so I ended up buying a license. At the moment I'm pretty sick of Windows Explorer.

CodeTRUCKER:
Saw a few tiny little things that I use often and like, so I ended up buying a license. At the moment I'm pretty sick of Windows Explorer.
-Renegade (November 08, 2010, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey Man, if it will make you feel better, I have only used *1* feature, besides the "Find," ...batch rename of photos!  Now instead of the trip to the beach labeled. "P1007865438, P1007865439, P1007865440, P1007865441, etc., I can now at least have, Ronsons Beach 20100423_001, Ronsons Beach 20100423_002, etc.  That aside, I am looking forward to great things!

The only thing is the site took my order, but doesn't seem to want my money. :huh:

<Edit>
They finally took my money.  Whew!  Another ToDo crossed off the list! :Thmbsup:
</Edit>

Tuxman:
Batch renaming with numbered orders is already a Windows Explorer feature.  :huh:

superboyac:
i like xyplorer a lot, as well as the programmer.  I have only minor nitpick, which I've mentioned in their forum at length...Don needs to do something about the way the labels in the tabs appear.  It makes it so much less usable for me that way.  Those tabs are used so much that if it is left the way they are, I don't see how it can't be frustrating.  It's the kind of little frustration you would experience every few seconds, which turns into a big thing and eventually, you would just go to Dopus or whatever.  See my thread here:
http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5183

Renegade:
Batch renaming with numbered orders is already a Windows Explorer feature.  :huh:
-Tuxman (November 08, 2010, 08:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is? Where?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version