ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Transpose 2.3.2.3

<< < (14/19) > >>

MilesAhead:
TransposeBS for backspace.

Alt-BackTic (same key as Tilde key)  backspaces 7 times in EditorGroup apps.

Control-BackTic (same key as Tilde key)  backspaces 4 times in EditorGroup apps.

I got rid of the Control-t since you don't use it.

TaoPhoenix:
Hmm. I'm getting Can't Load Icon and it doesn't seem to do anything. Any ideas?

P.S. What's an Editor Group app?

A big usage is Firefox typing in forums.

MilesAhead:
Transpose.exe is hard wired as the name of the program to read the icon from. Rename TransposeBS.exe to Transpose.exe and it should work.

TaoPhoenix:
Okay's see if this does the trick! Yes I do think it might!

(Shades of Mortal Kombat)
Miles Wins! App-ality!  :Thmbsup:\

The one other little feature that would be awesome if it's possible is to just totally disable the right side Control key. All it ever does to me is become a key that does irritating things when I reach for Right Shift and miss. The worst is Control W that nukes forum and chat windows I'm in, to silly things like Bookmarks, Quick Find, and a few even stranger ones.

Otherwise, this is almost good enough as is.

Edit: Actually it's one of the best little mini-app (snack?) ideas I've had, because 75% of my typos are between 4-7ish characters long, so the only trick now is to train my muscle memory better. Right now I'm overshooting by a couple of keys but I've already used the Snack some 10 times in the past hour. Hooray!

MilesAhead:
Glad you like it. I don't believe there's any way to disable just a modifier key using ahk. But this site shows how to use a keyboard mapper software to disable a single key:

http://blog.enrii.com/2007/11/25/disable-a-certain-key-in-your-keyboard/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version