ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Transpose 2.3.2.3

<< < (5/19) > >>

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.2.2.0 Changed Dictionary lookup hotkey to Control F10.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.2.3.0 Removed Control-l delete line hotkey for EditPadLite7.  Today's update of EditPadLite7 fixes the propagation of hotkeys to menu items. (At least I know Control-l works to delete a line. I haven't tested it other than that.)

Shift Middle Click in empty spot in Explorer folder to open a drive, I used Progress instead of ToolTip so that I could display larger colored text.  Easier to see.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.2.4.0 Added Control F9 key to look up word left of caret on The Free Dictionary. Should work in any edit control on supported browsers.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.2.5.0 The only change other than version number is a highly specialized hotkey. I use Newsbin news reader with a floating Groups List.  If you double click a group in the list, it gets new headers, then displays the posts. But since I always hit the button to Get All New Headers first, I don't want it fetching to the server for no reason.  The default way around that is to select a Group with the mouse, then use the key combo Control-l to display posts. But that forces me to let go of the mouse.

The hotkey is Middle Mouse Click which sends Control-l if the active window is that specialized Groups List window.  You will probably never notice the change. If you don't use Newsbin 6.x then you can just use Comment Block to comment that hotkey out. The hotkey is commented in the source if you wish to disable it and recompile.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.2.6.0 Added Shift Backspace to open UltraSearch if running in Tray.  Note that this requires UltraSearch 1.5 since it relies on "single instance" behavior introduced with that version.

The location is hard-wired in the code.  Just search for comments in the source.  It checks that the file on disk exists to avoid an error.  You can spiff it up or change the hotkey etc..

The ahk source is included in the .zip download. I only compile using AutoHotkey_L now. If you get errors compiling using the regular AHK compiler is likely the reason.

One general note on modifying the source.  AHK allows you to call a subroutine using "gosub" with a hotkey label as the subroutine label.  I think I only use this in one hotkey.  But before changing a hotkey it's a good idea to see if it's used in a gosub statement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version