ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Transpose 2.3.2.3

<< < (3/19) > >>

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.0.0.0 Added support for Firefox 4.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.1.0.0 Added Middle Mouse Click to back tic key in supported browsers as means to copy selected text to clipboard. IOW, you can either press back tic key or use the middle mouse button click to copy selected text to clipboard.  See About Box for list of browsers supported.

Window class names are used to detect windows.  Firefox 4 is supported.  But I'm not going to chase down every version number update to see if they change the class name for the window.  At least not until they stop coming out with a new version a week. :(

Middle Mouse Click still works as Double-Click in Explorer windows.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.1.1.0 Changed Middle Mouse Click in browser to copy selected text to clipboard, to Shift Middle Mouse Click.  I forgot why I didn't use Middle Click before. It conflicts with middle mouse button drag scroll used by some browsers.

At least with Shift Middle Mouse Click you don't have to pull the left hand off Home Row of the keyboard.  Those who like back tic key can still use it.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.1.2.0 Change yet again.  Shift Middle Mouse Click for copy text to clipboard the timing is lousy.  I changed it to Winkey Click, hold down the Windows key while Left Clicking the Mouse. It just seems to fire more reliably and feels better.  Back tic key is still enabled.

MilesAhead:
Transpose 2.1.3.0 Added Opera 11 to the Editors Group so that Control-t will transpose characters instead of opening a new tab.  As usual, the source is included.

As an aside, I've changed to using AutoHotkey_L unicode for AHK scripts.  You may get a false positive. I just got some with the last Malwarebytes db update. It may take them awhile to realize it's AutoHotkey_L signature issue.

If anyone has any doubts about any of my scripted utilities they may use the Contact button on my site to request source code.  The main reason I don't include source with every program is to avoid repackaging and uploading every utility that uses an include file every time I make a modification.  There's no reason for it. It's just a signature clash and there are too many av programs to try to please out there. I wouldn't be doing anything else.

If an av flags one of my programs first thing to do is try a different av app. If you get several then request the source. I'll be happy to email it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version