ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Download multiple links from WEB page

<< < (3/3)

wetsmellydog:
What did you you use to obtain the direct links?-wetsmellydog (October 27, 2010, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

1) I studied the confirmation and download URLs and determined they were the same with one exception (details.aspx gets changed to confirmation.aspx in the URL)
2) I used Firefox to grab all the details links.
3) Quick find/replace in a text editor then gave me all the links to the 158 actual confirmation pages.
4) I then wrote a quickie AHK script that downloaded each confirmation page's HTML and used a simple regex on each to extract the actual file download URL.

Make sense?
-skwire (October 27, 2010, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

That makes a lot of sense. I was snooping around the page source also but was not able to ascertain the information you did. Need more experience and also why I asked.  :D

I really appreciate all the WORK AND TIME  you put in in order to get the links available.  :Thmbsup:

Thanks again.

skwire:
That makes a lot of sense. I was snooping around the page source also but was not able to ascertain the information you did. Need more experience and also why I asked.  :D

I really appreciate all the WORK AND TIME  you put in in order to get the links available.  :Thmbsup:

Thanks again.-wetsmellydog (October 28, 2010, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  It was no trouble.   :D

wetsmellydog:
I had reason to use this tool recently.
The author of the tool now makes it available from here
WSUS Offline Update website

Looks like Office 2000 support has been dropped though.
-NigelH (October 28, 2010, 06:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes the newest version has dropped Office 2000 support but you can still run the older version and get updates. I am currently trying to determine what files it does update compared the the files I found ( approx 158 ) searching MS website.

Too much info....too little time!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version