ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Which is the real KMPlayer?

<< < (3/3)

JavaJones:
Stopped using Potplayer and uninstalled. It was stealing file associations from KMPlayer and had visual playback artifacts that other players didn't encounter. Not sure why, I tried playing around with a few settings, post processing and whatnot, but could never fix it. I've always been a huge fan of The KMPlayer and knew my way around the settings pretty well, but even though Potplayer is very similar, somehow I find it a bit less intuitive, or just less familiar, and am unable to tune it as well as I'd like. So I'm back to The KMPlayer and pretty happy still, even with the more recent Pandora.tv builds. I'm also testing Splash Player, SPlayer, SMPlayer, and am about to try Light Alloy for the first time...

- Oshyan

40hz:
+1 w/JavaJones

Tried Potplayer. Didn't like it. :nono2:

I have a copy of VLC Media Player installed "just in case." But I rarely (if ever) use it.

AFAIC it begins and ends with KMPlayer. Lovely piece of software. :-*

:)

superboyac:
+1 w/JavaJones

Tried Potplayer. Didn't like it. :nono2:

I have a copy of VLC Media Player installed "just in case." But I rarely (if ever) use it.

AFAIC it begins and ends with KMPlayer. Lovely piece of software. :-*

:)
-40hz (January 12, 2011, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
+2 for me also.  I keep trying to go away from KMP for no real good reason; just to try something new I guess.  But i always go back to it.  It works, it's fast, it can do anything I ask it to.  I play half of my videos with KMP, the other half with Light Alloy.  i have my reasons, they wouldn't necessarily make sense to others.  So if I had to choose, it would be KMP.

40hz:
^And it runs on everything! Even Microsoft's newest WinTablet PC.  :Thmbsup:

How cool is that?  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version