topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 4:36 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Outliner/Diary application AllMyNotes Organizer (freeware)  (Read 52898 times)

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Outliner/Diary application AllMyNotes Organizer (freeware)
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Is a very good application, i have installed today. No virus at all.free edition [link removed] installed.

why dont you link to the the AllMyNotes page?
http://www.vladonai....product_download.php
Tom

HOTGA

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • We code in peace - take us to your leader....
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2010, 09:20 AM »
Hey this is a really great note taking and organising program!"

Pros: It is easily customisable and well thought out way of structuring and storing notes in a database that can be backed up.

Cons: No cons yet that I can think off.

I really like the product because it provides a way to structure and organise and backup your notes. Its a keeper that I will add to the other note taking applications I use!  

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2010, 04:34 PM »
[edit] Offer is an older 'full' version for free. Not sure of upgrading policy - says 50% above so presumably that will apply to an upgrade [/edit]

Hi All,

Due to upcoming Halloween holiday, we (Vladonai Software), in cooperation with DonationCoder, announce massive giveaway of AllMyNotes Organizer Deluxe Edition version 1.37 (worth $34 value), for free, full version.

The application is Personal Information Manager, intended to ease your note-taking needs with ability to restrict data access with password.

Everyone who is interested will get the license immediately, there is no limit on number of licenses!
Offer is valid until Halloween day - Oct 31, 2010.

Giveaway Address: http://vladonai.com/allmynotes_support_self_service_giveaway_donationcoder10_31.php

Enjoy!
- Vlad
Tom
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:34 PM by tomos »

erikts

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2010, 11:36 PM »
I have downloaded and registered the give away version (v.1.37 build 217), thanks for the offer. I use it to collect SQL script but I get minor issue though!
  • Every word that has "." (dot) in the midle is automatically converted to URL. For example: customer.firstname
  • If date entered with "dd-mm-yyyy" format then AllMyNotes thinks it a phone number
url.png
phone.png

MetaRoot

• Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Vladonai Software
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2010, 08:47 AM »
Thank you erikts - we'll have to tune up our automatic recognition some more. The thing is that recognition should work fast, and at a same time when we do it "smart" it's getting slower.  :-\

megar

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2010, 01:39 PM »
I was eager to use your software, as I am looking for a new note-taking software.
So far, I use en online Tiddly Wiki (great), but I was looking for a more user-friendly, candyfull interface.

AllMyNotes is gorgeous, indeed. The skins are great !
Unfortunately, it is very un-suitable for my needs.

It doesn't features STYLES.
I would like to have some styles (like <div> or <span> in html). Mainly, I *must* have two monospaced style:
- one for inline text (span);
- one for blocks (div).

I would use it like that: create a new file {{{/home/user/test1.sh}}} and add:
{{{
#!/bin/sh

echo "Hello, world\n"
}}}

It would be possible to manually edit the style to set the font, colors, etc. but it would be very tedious.
So far, AllMyNotes is not very useful for note-taking computer-oriented notes. Maybe this should be a feature request.

MetaRoot

• Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Vladonai Software
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2010, 03:44 AM »
So far, AllMyNotes is not very useful for note-taking computer-oriented notes. Maybe this should be a feature request.

Please contact us directly via support (at) vladonai [d0t] com, we'll see what we can do. Yet I cannot completely understand what you need (I presume export to HTML?), so please describe some more details in your email.