Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 05:06:55 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Outliner/Diary application AllMyNotes Organizer (freeware)  (Read 27825 times)
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2010, 09:59:45 AM »

Is a very good application, i have installed today. No virus at all.free edition [link removed] installed.

why dont you link to the the AllMyNotes page?
http://www.vladonai.com/a...otes_product_download.php

Tom
HOTGA
Supporting Member

We code in peace - take us to your leader....

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2010, 09:20:51 AM »

Hey this is a really great note taking and organising program!"

Pros: It is easily customisable and well thought out way of structuring and storing notes in a database that can be backed up.

Cons: No cons yet that I can think off.

I really like the product because it provides a way to structure and organise and backup your notes. Its a keeper that I will add to the other note taking applications I use!  
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2010, 04:34:35 PM »

[edit] Offer is an older 'full' version for free. Not sure of upgrading policy - says 50% above so presumably that will apply to an upgrade [/edit]

Hi All,

Due to upcoming Halloween holiday, we (Vladonai Software), in cooperation with DonationCoder, announce massive giveaway of AllMyNotes Organizer Deluxe Edition version 1.37 (worth $34 value), for free, full version.

The application is Personal Information Manager, intended to ease your note-taking needs with ability to restrict data access with password.

Everyone who is interested will get the license immediately, there is no limit on number of licenses!
Offer is valid until Halloween day - Oct 31, 2010.

Giveaway Address: http://vladonai.com/allmynotes_support_self_service_giveaway_donationcoder10_31.php

Enjoy!
- Vlad
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:34:52 PM by tomos » Logged

Tom
erikts
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2010, 11:36:01 PM »

I have downloaded and registered the give away version (v.1.37 build 217), thanks for the offer. I use it to collect SQL script but I get minor issue though!
  • Every word that has "." (dot) in the midle is automatically converted to URL. For example: customer.firstname
  • If date entered with "dd-mm-yyyy" format then AllMyNotes thinks it a phone number

MetaRoot

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2010, 08:47:27 AM »

Thank you erikts - we'll have to tune up our automatic recognition some more. The thing is that recognition should work fast, and at a same time when we do it "smart" it's getting slower.  undecided
megar
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2010, 01:39:13 PM »

I was eager to use your software, as I am looking for a new note-taking software.
So far, I use en online Tiddly Wiki (great), but I was looking for a more user-friendly, candyfull interface.

AllMyNotes is gorgeous, indeed. The skins are great !
Unfortunately, it is very un-suitable for my needs.

It doesn't features STYLES.
I would like to have some styles (like <div> or <span> in html). Mainly, I *must* have two monospaced style:
- one for inline text (span);
- one for blocks (div).

I would use it like that: create a new file {{{/home/user/test1.sh}}} and add:
{{{
#!/bin/sh

echo "Hello, world\n"
}}}

It would be possible to manually edit the style to set the font, colors, etc. but it would be very tedious.
So far, AllMyNotes is not very useful for note-taking computer-oriented notes. Maybe this should be a feature request.
MetaRoot

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2010, 03:44:45 AM »

So far, AllMyNotes is not very useful for note-taking computer-oriented notes. Maybe this should be a feature request.

Please contact us directly via support (at) vladonai [d0t] com, we'll see what we can do. Yet I cannot completely understand what you need (I presume export to HTML?), so please describe some more details in your email.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.09 ]