ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > BrowserTraySwitch

BrowsterTraySwitch v2.06.01 beta (oct 22, 2010)

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
I'd love to hear reports from *existing* BrowserTraySwitch users regarding this new beta:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/browsertray/downloads/beta/BrowserTraySwitchSetup.exe
I've tried to improve detection and switching among some browsers, and i want to make sure i didn't break anything.

docster:
Looks good here, amigo.  My "normal" default is Firefox, with Opera and IE also run through BTS.  Installation and configuration of the beta were smooth, as have been the transitions to and from each browser.  Nicely done.

Now all I have to do is quiet the internal grammatical tempest spawned by my using the term, "'normal' default"....

amisay:
Hi,

I'am trying the new beta release on my computer (Windows XP Pro SP3) and there is a little issue.
There is no problems with profiles but on my computer when I switch from one profile to another the icon displayed in the system tray doesn't update and the profile selected in the right click context menu stay the same (always the last profile saved).

Example with my computer :
I have two browsers IE8 (first profile) and Opera (second and last profile).
If IE8 is the default browser, I have IE8's icon displayed in the system tray and Opera's profile is selected in the right click context menu.

If Opera is the default browser, I have IE8's icon displayed in the system tray and Opera's profile is selected in the right click context menu.

I hope that my message will help you to improve your software !  :P

Best regards,
James Moore

mouser:
Hi James,

Sorry for the delayed reply.  I've seen this happen before, it's when BTS has a hard time figuring out which browser is currently set.
One thing you could try is letting the browsers re-assert themselves as default, and then re-save their profiles from the BTS tray.
Can you tell me if that has any efffect?

amisay:
Hi,

Yes the issue is resolved !  :D

Thank you very much for the support  :)

Best regards,
James

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version