ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What is the currently best Desktop Search software?

<< < (132/181) > >>

kartal:
Darwin, thanks. I know it was a weird one to worry about when you buy an application but I would like to spend my money on good software from good people :)

I guess I am set

Grorgy:
If you subscribe to the likasoft news feed then you will always get advised of the latest updates, its the only news they have published since I have been using the feed, so it won't overwhelm your RSS reader  ;)

Dormouse:
Archivarius' developer has struck me as being very decent, from my interactions with him -Darwin (May 16, 2009, 10:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've had very few dealings from him, and several emails took a long time to be answered (I think they probably disappeared into a spam hole or something), but he did seem very decent to me too and the product does seem to be fairly constantly tweaked. I certainly have the feeling that if I could identify something that could be done to improve it, then he would do it if it was doable without taking excess amounts of time.

cyberdiva:
Any chance that Donation Coder can get a discount on Archivarius?

kartal:
Any chance that Donation Coder can get a discount on Archivarius?
-cyberdiva (May 17, 2009, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wont deny such opportunity really. I hope there will be one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version