ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What is the currently best Desktop Search software?

<< < (131/181) > >>

kartal:
How about user requests? Are they quick to adress issues at least answer questions? Forums are great but sometimes email is most convenient.

Darwin:
I've had excellent experiences contacting Archivarius' author by e-mail. He doesn't necessarily implement suggestions, but he considers them carefully and offers alternatives.

kartal:
fair enough, thanks

kartal:
Actually I have one more question, rather might be  irrelevant to some but it is important to me. Because I hate giving my money to wrong kind of people(aka jerks) . Does he/she sounds like decent personality? Sometimes developers seems to have super-egos and it is hard to deal with those kinds of people. Based on the responses I got from you he/she sounds like  a decent human being. Any confirmations, negative or positive? :)

Edit: Please reply me in person if you want to answer this rather relative question :) Sorry I did not articulate my message properly.

Darwin:
Hi Kartal,

Archivarius' developer has struck me as being very decent, from my interactions with him  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version