ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"White" Magic

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
Was his name Dr. Livingston?-MilesAhead (October 22, 2010, 02:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's a bit presumptious.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

-Darwin (October 22, 2010, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh heh.  The dude probably would have said "Dr. Livingston I assume?" except he was really tired of hearing that make an ass out of you and me crap.  ;)

MilesAhead:
I liked the movie "Remo Williams" where the guy could dodge bullets.
Seems doable...lol...
-cmpm (October 22, 2010, 07:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's too bad I can't draw. I have this idea for a comic book character. He's an affable bumpkin semi-slob.  Also a bit IQ deprived.  Doesn't talk.. just smiles and chuckles.
All he really cares about is devouring chicken drumsticks and massive amounts of beer.

Anyway, as nearly always happens in comic books, a space craft with super advanced beings is on fly by.  They've heard a lot of stuff about Earth being wicked unruly.  So they chuck a few of these things that look like a black emptiness in the shape of a person.. 2 arms, 2 legs, a head, almost like a voodoo effigy but it sucks in all the light around it.. out the "window" as they are driving by.

Naturally our good natured moron encounters one of them.

Probably because he's totally lacking in aggression and power lust, the thing chooses him as host.  From then on we get to see the adventures of the moron as he hangs out in taverns, his table stacked with trays of drumsticks and pitchers of beer.  When any aggressive behavior is exhibited he quells the disturbance through the use of some new found ability.

The owner of each tavern is initially delighted to get a free bouncer who cannot be overcome or resisted. A quandary ensues as the cost of keeping the "free" bouncer supplied with drumsticks and beer starts to toll. This provides the impetus for our hero to move on to another establishment, thereby changing location every few episodes.

Anyway, one humorous scene I've thought of so far.. our hero is ensconced at his table engaging in his usual copious consumption when word arrives there's going to be a big gang fight out in the street.  He steps up to the bar and lifts a keg of beer with one hand, turns it up, knocks the tap off, and just guzzles the keg in about 20 seconds.  Then he steps outside.  The members of one gang are at one end of the street.  The opposing gang is moving closer from the other end.  We see our hero from the back and can tell from the characteristic motions, that he is opening his fly.  A gigantic gush of liquid similar to the output of a fire hose totally douses and washes away the members of one gang.  Seeing their foes crying is dismay as they are washed down the street by the force of the fluid, the opposing gangsters start to chortle, guffaw, laugh, chuckle and be otherwise rude.  Our hero looks over his shoulder at the other gang and proceeds to undo his belt and lower his trousers.  All of a sudden the laughing gangsters are silent as they realize their peril.  Needless to say they beat feet before our hero has to release his salvo.

You get the idea.  I haven't thought of a title for the story or name for the hero yet.

Renegade:
Some believe wearing fetishes will turn bullets into water
--- End quote ---
How do they feel about shelling?
-cranioscopical (October 21, 2010, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Turns it into wine.
-4wd (October 22, 2010, 06:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahah~! Good one!

tomos:
--- End quote ---

-Darwin (October 22, 2010, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh heh.  The dude probably would have said "Dr. Livingston I assume?" except he was really tired of hearing that make an ass out of you and me crap.  ;)
-MilesAhead (October 22, 2010, 03:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

'nother good one :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version