ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"White" Magic

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/7575510/Spaniard-kidnapped-in-Congo-had-body-hair-shaved-for-magic-spells.html

...Mr Zarza Manresa had been "shaved completely by Ibrahim (a rebel leader) who believes in magical fetishes made with hair and body hair of whites".

Gunmen from Congo's plethora of rebel and pro-government armed groups often adorn themselves with trinkets or traditional garments before heading into battle, in the belief that they will protect them from the bullets of the enemy.

Some believe wearing fetishes will turn bullets into water.
--- End quote ---

:o

cranioscopical:
Some believe wearing fetishes will turn bullets into water
--- End quote ---
How do they feel about shelling?

MilesAhead:
On brief perusal the main item of interest was the guy being seized on April 1st. Was his name Dr. Livingston? I didn't notice.

I prefer the Thai movies where the dudes put rune tattoos on their chests with incantations that ward off bullets, knife wounds etc..  Also it's cool when they fight without touching each other.  Just teke fighting. Wave the hands and hit the opponent with a house, wagon, keg of beer.. whatever's handy.

4wd:
Some believe wearing fetishes will turn bullets into water
--- End quote ---
How do they feel about shelling?
-cranioscopical (October 21, 2010, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Turns it into wine.

cmpm:
I liked the movie "Remo Williams" where the guy could dodge bullets.
Seems doable...lol...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version