ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Video Converter Factory Pro giveaway (until Oct. 27, 2010)

<< < (2/2)

mwb1100:
Did someone pass a rule the UI has to be black with black/navy blue controls?
-MilesAhead (October 21, 2010, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
You know - I have this problem with a lot of my real-life, non-software components, too (DVD player, radios, etc).  Why have people started to think that invisible controls are fashionable?

Armando:
Yup. I printed all devices names on white labels and sticked them on my DVD player, Amp/receiver, etc. It's not the best looking, but it's now usable!
Before, to be able to see something, I needed a dedicated flashlight (only used for the amp, CD...). And I have amazing eyes.

MilesAhead:
Did someone pass a rule the UI has to be black with black/navy blue controls?
-MilesAhead (October 21, 2010, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
You know - I have this problem with a lot of my real-life, non-software components, too (DVD player, radios, etc).  Why have people started to think that invisible controls are fashionable?
-mwb1100 (October 21, 2010, 11:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have an old Kenwood Stereo with CD player made before .mp3 was invented. It drives me crazy!! It's all black with black buttons and no back lighting on the controls. To shift to another track at night I have to slide my fingers over the buttons and count. Even the remote is black with all black buttons and no LEDs.

I like the sound since it has Bose bookshelf speakers. But when I look at some of the newer designs, they may be garishly lit up like a juke box, but at least you can find the knobs and buttons on 'em.

cocopark2010:
I like leawosoft's facebook giveaway activities 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version