ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

The Ball - Portal-like game with a err.. ball

<< < (3/5) > >>

lanux128:
there is a 50% off sale ($9.99) for today only (Nov. 28, 2010). an engaging FPP (1st person puzzler) that will help to lessen the delay of Portal 2. :)

• http://store.steampowered.com/app/35460/

wraith808:
Another example of why I shouldn't buy games at release.  I pre-ordered this one, and haven't played it yet.  :(

If I had waited, I could have saved money!

lanux128:
Another example of why I shouldn't buy games at release.  I pre-ordered this one, and haven't played it yet.  :(

If I had waited, I could have saved money!-wraith808 (November 28, 2010, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

lol, they had 10% pre-order discount and an exclusive Killing Floor skin.. in any case it's a good game, you should find some time for it.. ;)

also there is a demo if anyone else wants to give it a try..

f0dder:
Game sucks, anyway - at least it really doesn't work for me. I find it kind of tragic that the Unreal Engine 3 looked amazing and stuff before it was released, but every game title I've seen using it has looked rather bland and uninteresting.

lanux128:
hmm.. doesn't work in what way? you can't play the game or you find the game not interesting..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version