Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 31, 2014, 02:35:06 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Type Library OTMaster  (Read 3197 times)
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:34:32 AM »

Maybe expensive but apparently also Top Of The Line: DTL OTMaster
for Mac / Windows

http://www.fontlab.com/dt...t-utilities/dtl-otmaster/

Fontlab and Dutch Type Library have joined forces to release version 2.3 of DTL OTMaster, an OpenType table editor that reveals all the secrets of your fonts. Now you really can "hack your fonts".

OTMaster reveals the inner mysteries and lets you work directly on the tables without having to worry about messing up the hinting or kerning or other tables. You can, for instance:

* Fix how the GSUB table is doing contextual substitution for small caps, fractions, ligatures, etc.
    * Examine and correct kerning classes
    * See how the GPOS table is handling kerning
    * Export a feature file for use in another font
    * Adjust the character map
    * Correct linespacing errors
    * Check Unicode character ranges and code pages
    * Edit underline position and thickness
    * and much, much more...

25% off the price

As an introductory special to the new OTMaster we're offering a quarter off the list price to everyone who purchases before the end of November. That's €63.75 you save on the usual €255.00 price. Don't wait! Get it now before this offer expires. Just write down this coupon code to take advantage of this special offer: B23etAz, and browse to the OTMaster shopping page.

Offer Expires: 30 November 2010
http://www.fontlab.com/dt...t-utilities/dtl-otmaster/
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 05:09:46 AM »

there's a closet Typographer in you Curt
in me too I think. .. smiley

Tom
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 08:27:38 AM »

I think you guys need this one.

Chris
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »

OTMaster 2.3
Special Discount Promotion Ends in Only 8 Days!

Yes, it's already the end of November and we're getting ready to wrap up our special discount offer of OTMaster. Since Fontlab and Dutch Type Library joined forces to release version 2.3 of DTL OTMaster we've had a great response, but all good things must come to an end. On November 30 at midnight PST this special offer will be withdrawn and OTMaster will go back up to its regular price of €255.

Don't wait! Get it now before this offer expires. Just write down this coupon code to take advantage of this special offer: B23etAz, and browse to the OTMaster web page: 25% Discount Until November 30 - Only EUR191.25!

http://www.fontlab.com/fo...urchase-dtl-otmaster.html
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »

Just a quick reminder that our 2011 summer sale of Dutch Type Library's new version of OTMaster 2.4 is soon coming to an end. Order before the end of August to grab these one time savings.

Save 30%
Only €179.00, as opposed to the list price starting 1 September of €255.00.
Order from http://www.fontlab.com/fo...urchase-dtl-otmaster.html

----
* OTM_Manual.pdf.zip (2418.79 KB - downloaded 182 times.)
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 05:32:58 PM »

Looks nice actually, but
I couldnt figure out how to download it, or buy it (maybe it's just too late in the evening...)

Tom
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 05:51:19 PM »

I couldnt figure out how to download it, or buy it

Playtime is a company in real life, here in CPH.dk and, and I quote: "and will be open for exactly one year — from December 1st 2010 to December 1st 2011"!!!

The products are not available online at the moment, but all enquiries can be addressed to info@playtype.com

https://www.playtype.com/store
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.036s | Server load: 0.06 ]