ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

remove objects from photos

<< < (8/14) > >>

Renegade:
Wow. That's amazing. 4 minutes? Jeez.

KynloStephen66515:
-Renegade (January 05, 2011, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

the 2nd set of 2 minutes was simply removing the cyclist and reconstructing the bus...theres a whole bunch of stuff that could be fixed with what I did, but visually, from a distance, you cant really see them.

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

the 2nd set of 2 minutes was simply removing the cyclist and reconstructing the bus...theres a whole bunch of stuff that could be fixed with what I did, but visually, from a distance, you cant really see them.
-Stephen66515 (January 05, 2011, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Really, THIS is more like what computing should be -- the computer doing the work that you want/intend for it to do.

KynloStephen66515:
--- End quote ---

-Stephen66515 (January 05, 2011, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Really, THIS is more like what computing should be -- the computer doing the work that you want/intend for it to do.
-Renegade (January 05, 2011, 08:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

The only problem with that, is a computer cant "see" what should be in the place of something, or "feel" what should be in its place...For instance, that Content Aware mearly places pixels from around the object, inwards, and doesnt always do the best of jobs.

For what it took me to hand-fix that image, would have taken me far longer using Content Aware, making sure my selection was precise, and then cleaning everything else up.

Renegade:
How did you do it? Clone & pixel adjust?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version