Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 02:04:24 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: remove objects from photos  (Read 14696 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »

Moving away from the scaling, I think the lighting on mine could have been a whole lot better, if it was ever going to pass as a viable 'fraud' lol

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2011, 04:38:37 AM »

Moving away from the scaling, I think the lighting on mine could have been a whole lot better, if it was ever going to pass as a viable 'fraud' lol

Lighting is tough. The original picture is very light, so... Probably a bad picture to work with.

Something with a bit better color would likely work better, e.g.

It's tough to work with poor source materials. Though when you see the pros do things, it's like magic.

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2011, 05:57:32 AM »

I think the one its linked to (bigger version) is perfect to work with tbh, and if you dont mind, i'm going to have a play with it hehe

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Renegade
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2011, 06:35:16 AM »

I think the one its linked to (bigger version) is perfect to work with tbh, and if you dont mind, i'm going to have a play with it hehe

Have fun~! (There are many more there if you feel like playing with anything -- some interesting ones too. -- some cool spiders from Cambodia, etc. etc.)

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2011, 07:09:57 AM »

Have fun~! (There are many more there if you feel like playing with anything -- some interesting ones too. -- some cool spiders from Cambodia, etc. etc.)

I love working on photos for people, and have spent a whole bunch of time doing 'touch-ups' for a few friends, getting rid of blemishs in photos and stuff/people they dont want in it lol.

@The Original Topic
 - I looked at the sheer volume of photos you wanted editing, and sorry to say I dont really have the energy to fix that damn many lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:55:16 AM by Stephen66515 » Logged

Renegade
Charter Member

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »

@The Original Topic
 - I looked at the sheer colvume of photos you wanted editing, and sorry to say I dont really have the energy to fix that damn many lol

Hahahah~! No - I didn't mean anything like that. I just meant that if you needed some material for your own amusement/fun, feel free to use any of it. Jeez... I think there are about 4,000 there.

Here are a few I like:

Looks like "No washing in the urinal".

Some spiders - very cool looking:

More:

http://www.flickr.com/pho...yth/tags/cambodia/page13/

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2011, 08:57:04 AM »

@The Original Topic
 - I looked at the sheer colvume of photos you wanted editing, and sorry to say I dont really have the energy to fix that damn many lol

Hahahah~! No - I didn't mean anything like that. I just meant that if you needed some material for your own amusement/fun, feel free to use any of it. Jeez... I think there are about 4,000 there.

I meant the original topic of discussion (The one we all went off topic from "Can anybody remove the money and credit card from the food") thing lmao

hello

can anyone help me remove the dollar, card and battery from these photos:

http://www.healthassist.net/food/300kcal/300.shtml

thanks

Thanks for the offer to play about with some of those pics though, im gonna run through them tonight, see if theres anything cool I can play around with cheesy

4wd
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »

Who wants to stick the wedding couple in the swan  tongue

The location is the Urosw peoples floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 06:36:02 PM by 4wd » Logged

I do not need to control my anger ... people just need to stop pissing me off!
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2012, 07:03:37 AM »

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/photoupz/ $8 for another 18 hours from *now*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9DwBnbDWVA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9DwBnbDWVA</a>
cyberdiva
Supporting Member

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2012, 09:48:17 AM »

Hmmm...interesting.  It looks eerily like InPaint!
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2012, 06:50:30 AM »

$40 Retouch Pilot is free today only: http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/retouch-pilot/

homepage: http://www.colorpilot.com/retouch.html

Retouch Pilot version history: http://www.colorpilot.com/retouch_history.html
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »

Thanks! - Downloading Now!

Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2012, 02:02:57 PM »

My very first try with PhotoUpz, done in less than a minute!:

$19.90: http://www.photoupz.com/   thumbs up  better than Photoshop?

Quote from: Renegade
OMFG~! That content aware stuff is insane!
http://www.donationcoder....24289.msg229899#msg229899

The original:

Edited:
oh, yeah: ("done in less than a minute") after first reading the user's manual.  tongue

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:13:35 AM by Curt » Logged
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »

PhotoUpz is on Bits du Jour again, and again for merely $8.
I think this program is the best of the kind.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/photoupz

Arizona Hot
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2012, 09:31:34 PM »

Photupz is good at removing foreground images from a background. Don't try and remove backgrounds with it. It does that monstrously. I tried to do that with one of the original subject pictures(below). Only the original test picture is shown  below, 5 minutes effort will show you that the background can be removed only with Frankenstein results.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning"  - Catherine Aird
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2012, 07:46:39 AM »

-for the apples I would use InstantMask Pro
but it is hard to get perfect because of the shadows, etcetera

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:54:19 AM by Curt » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.041s | Server load: 0.03 ]