ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

some full screen games won't run

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Can you try this beta:

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/LaunchBarCommander/downloads/beta/LaunchBarCommanderSetup.exe

First try it without making any changes to the options, to see if my changes fix things smartly.

If not, go to main options node and try unchecking both "disable topmost" and the new option below it, "readjust dock", and see if that helps.

allanfigot:
By JOVE, I think you've got it!!!  :)    D/L'd and installed the beta as is and games now run.  No, a suggestion for a minor improvement - perhaps you could have option to alphebetize entries automatically?

Thank you for your rapid response and your rapid repairs!!!!!

mouser:
D/L'd and installed the beta as is and games now run.
--- End quote ---

that's great -- then i can leave in place the auto fixups behavior when screen resolution changes -- what i did now was modify it so that if the screen resolution changes, LBC first waits a tiny bit and then checks if the screen res changed because a full screen app (usually a game) is playing.  if so, then it doesn't try to fixup (undock and redock); otherwise it will.  and when the game comes out of full screen it should readjust itself to normal.

as for alphabetizing -- there are options to do that for directory listing nodes, but not for nodes which you create manually; i could add that though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version