ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Bvckup

<< < (3/18) > >>

jaden:
I already had the site bookmarked but only vaguely remember reading about it.  I never tried it out, but that has now been remedied.  Great work!

With Foldershare/Live Sync going away and the replacement not working on XP, are there any plans to make this work across remote machines?  This simple interface with remote support would be killer.  Any plans for a portable (non-installer) version?

The web site looks great too.  I followed the Yaletown Software Design link to read more about the design team and was surprised to see it was you.  Being a skilled developer as well as a talented designer is a rare, but fantastic combination.  The UI design of Bvckup is a great example of what that combo produces.

Great work on Hamachi too - I hope you were well compensated by LogMeIn ;)

Perry Mowbray:
Any plans for a portable (non-installer) version?
-jaden (October 15, 2010, 03:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

The current beta is portable... I installed it on my USB at my (very restrictive) work today without problems  :Thmbsup:

MerleOne:
Another remark on the filter panel :
1/ Is a '\' mandatory at the end of "location" field ?
2/ Would it be possible to edit and not jut remove the defined exclusions ?

jaden:
The current beta is portable... I installed it on my USB at my (very restrictive) work today without problems
--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks for the info.

I'd still prefer a zip instead of an installer so it wouldn't need to be installed at all, but at least it works from a USB drive.

Nod5:
Impressive features! I'm using SyncBack but the deltacopy feature sounds useful so I'll test switching to this.

I only have one questions: how do you pronounce the name?  :D "bvackup"? "bee-vee-cup"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version