ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Hurry up: PIM Giveaway - All My Notes Organizer

<< < (3/5) > >>

bob99:

Thank you for the free offer.

I located the change log page on your site.
http://www.vladonai.com/allmynotes_product_whatsnew.php

Do you have some type of short side by side comparison of the free vs current version to see the differences and advantages a little easier?

MetaRoot:
Do you have some type of short side by side comparison of the free vs current version to see the differences and advantages a little easier?
-bob99 (October 15, 2010, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good point indeed. We'll prepare it and place it to our web-site. While it's not ready I can enumerate most significant features available in version 2:
1. Alarms (you can associate alarms to Folders, and insert multiple alarm objects in to the Note text at any location)
2. Password-protect access to individual Folders (in version 1 it's possible to restrict with password whole data file)
3. Spell Checker
4. Background colors in the tree (looks pretty nice to me)
5. Sorting folder content by name/date/creation/etc
6. Dialing. You can simply click on phone number anywhere in the text and dial it using Skype or Modem
7. Skins - we've added some more skin variations in version 2. Basically it's same two skins as in version 1, but with more variations with colors.

I think it's pretty much it (however it may be that I've missed something). Also, soon we'll implement Tables (almost done), Synchronization over Internet, and Mind Map view, you can find more details here - http://www.vladonai.com/allmynotes_support_faq_beta.php

Oh...  one more thing to mention... Version 1.37 has all the fixes and many refinements from version 2, as it's built very recently.

Curt:
INFO: > (Non-Commercial Use Only)< is part of the user name!

----------

.. upgrade with 50% discount until end of this promo (you can find coupon on giveaway page).-MetaRoot (October 15, 2010, 05:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have been unable to find any coupon code, for upgrading with discount. I feel certain it is not to be found on the giveaway page.

--------

... side by side comparison of the free vs current version ...-bob99 (October 15, 2010, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

read http://www.vladonai.com/allmynotes_app_link_compare_editions.php

MetaRoot:
I have been unable to find any coupon code, for upgrading with discount. I feel certain it is not to be found on the giveaway page.
-Curt (October 15, 2010, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Quote from the page: "To get rid of these limitations we offer to all Giveaway customers 50% discount on purchased version which is free from all these limitations. The offer is valid until end of this promo, coupon code GOTD"

rjbull:
So, with the giveaway discount, the final price is only $17.  Well...  I did try to apply the 25% regional discount on top of that, but it wasn't having any   ;D
<sigh>  One more in my collection of licenses!

Many thanks for the discounts, which seem carefully (and evidently, effectively) planned to suck in as many passing DC'ers as possible   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version