ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to quickly autonumber text lists?

<< < (7/8) > >>

superboyac:
skwire, this is an amazing tool you've made.  Thanks so much.  I'm using it right now at work and it is working wonderfully.  I owe you one.

skwire:
Great to hear; I'm glad it's working for you.  Thanks for the feedback.  I think I'm going to submit this as a NANY.

mouser:
I suspect that for many coders, especially those like skwire, a really nice public thank you like this is more satisfying and rewarding than a donation..

BUT that won't stop me from reminding everyone that the DonationCredit system we implemented makes it possible for you to send people on the forum some donations easily, and that we should all remember to use it as a way of supporting coders whose work we like.

So when you see someone like skwire do these wonderful coding snacks, don't forget to click on the gold coin under his name and send him some of your donation credits, and make sure to specify a nice message when you do to encourage them and let them know how much they are appreciated here!

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.8 - 2011-10-03
    + Added Unicode compatibility for Windows XP and later.  You may need
      to delete your config.ini file if the prefix and suffix don't appear
      to be saving properly.
    * Changed the copy-to-clipboard method to better handle various text
      editors.
    ! The \n and \r tokens weren't working properly in all cases.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2011-10-05
    ! Fixed a trailing carriage return issue.  (Thanks, Alex)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version