ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I have a very hard announcement to make

<< < (4/8) > >>

zridling:
Been there, done that App -- several times. One thing that I sought after my last failure was to simplify every part of my life possible -- from how I live to how I eat to what I drive to what are my necessities: TV no, Internet yes. New things no, maintaining old equipment yes, and so on.

Good luck, and hope we hear good news from you later.

nudone:
App, I can understand why and how you'd feel this way. Because of that, I'd just say how brilliant the future will be: time to find something new, time to surprise yourself, time to not even care about how many years have past with programming. Programming will seem fun again - one day. Don't feel bad about it - the only negative thing it has done is delay whatever fantastic thing you'll get into now instead.

Deozaan:
Best of luck to you, App. You have helped me out so much in the past. You and I first joined DC at about the same time and I can tell you my DC experience wouldn't be as pleasant, informative, and useful without you.

Take care. I wish you only the best.

kimmchii:
thanks for all your contribution.

wish you best of luck.

Dormouse:
Saddened to read this. If coding makes you feel like that, then stopping must be the right decision (for now at least); especially if it isn't getting you where you want to go. Truly hope everything goes well for you and that you do stay around here where you contribute so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version