ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EditPad Pro 7 - released

<< < (3/13) > >>

Curt:
PURCHASE version 6, so you can TRY version 7, and then get your money back, if so.

Edited: Sorry, I didn't see widgewunner's post, before I first posted this post post...

The EditPad Pro 7 beta is available to all licensed users of EditPad Pro 6. To download the beta, simply enter the same email address and user ID you use to download EditPad Pro 6.
--- End quote ---

Carol Haynes:
Never mind I am being dense - I should have read the original post and followed the link!

mouser:
Perhaps the EditPad Pro author might be willing to donate some copies for us to give away?

Deozaan:
I love EditPad! Glad to hear about the recent development on this great software.

Darwin:
I love EditPad Pro as well. I have a lifetime license for UltraEdit but I much, much prefer EditPad Pro - so much so that I recently uninstalled edit-32, despite the lifetime license. I can't quite put my finger on why I prefer EditPad Pro... I suppose that if pressed I'd point to the GUI, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version