ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EditPad Pro 7 - released

<< < (2/13) > >>

Curt:
-congratulations on your 100'th post, NigelH  :up:

--------------
One needs a paid licence to access their forum ? ... So this beta is restricted to old buyers only, yes ?-SKA (October 12, 2010, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
The forum is private and is built into the application! Yes, the beta is available only to owners of EPP6.-widgewunner (October 13, 2010, 12:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

-yes, but:

100% Satisfied or Money Back

Your purchase is covered by Jan Goyvaerts's personal three-month risk-free unconditional money-back guarantee. When you buy EditPad Pro, you can try the full software risk free for three months.
--- End quote ---

A single license is €40. But I could find no way to change the currency, so my question (to any American reader) is of course, is it $40 ? :tellme:

Carol Haynes:
Presumably it is whatever your credit card says 40 Euros translates to.

Sorry - I am being dense - how do you get to the forum from inside the software? I am a registered user running 6.4.4 but I can't see any forum access????

mwb1100:
A single license is €40. But I could find no way to change the currency, so my question (to any American reader) is of course, is it $40 ?
-Curt (October 13, 2010, 12:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I get quoted US$ 49.95 (I'm in California).

widgewunner:
Presumably it is whatever your credit card says 40 Euros translates to.

Sorry - I am being dense - how do you get to the forum from inside the software? I am a registered user running 6.4.4 but I can't see any forum access????
-Carol Haynes (October 13, 2010, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

The forum is a part of the new version 7 EPP. It is accessed either from the help menu or the farthest right button on the main toolbar.

Carol Haynes:
Am I the only one who can see a circular argument here - you can only get into the forum via version 7 but you can't get the beta without visiting the forum ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version