ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

True Launch Bar v5.0

<< < (4/6) > >>

Darwin:
Ha! I'm down to 178, Curt WITH TrueLaunchBar installed (I broke down earlier today). It plays VERY nicely with Win 7 64-bit. However, I doubt that I'll keep it around - I've gotten very used to the smart taskbar.

How do I stay below 200 apps installed... I guess I'm just brutal! I have let go of a lot of "I paid for it so I must use it" thinking, which has helped. I try not to have duplicate functionality. Another thing I've done is gotten rid of apps I simply never use. Having said that, Art Rage 3 Pro and Xara Designer Pro are both still installed and I have NEVER used them  :-[ Ditto for Corel Paint Shop Pro X3, though I have used it, albeit rarely.

Curt:
If you'll remove TLB, making it 177, I'll re-install 7 programs, making it double up :-)

BTW:
Carol is quite pleased with Xara Designer Pro 6, so it must be good for something!

Curt:
I should inform that I have a problem with TLB 5:
I have two versions of the blue titlebar's right-click context menu!

Notice how the second one is missing "New... Shortcut" (and "Recent..."):

Weird, I think.

Darwin:
[OT] hey Curt, I'm down to 159 programs installed  :P [/OT]

Regarding the issue you report with TLB 5 above, does the context menu that appears change depending on WHERE you right click on the TrueLaunchBar? Just curious.

Josh:
Am I the only who, since Windows 7, has found themselves not really needing this tool anymore? I used to have this installed with XP and Vista, but Win7 makes things so much easier I find myself rarely using this despite owning two licenses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version