ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

True Launch Bar v5.0

<< < (2/6) > >>

edbro:
I own a copy but I've never been that impressed. I haven't loaded it in a long time. With the new version I thought I'd go to the site and see what the feature set is. On the features page I find:
"Window Vista Compatible - NEW"

Okay, if that is considered NEW then I think I'll continue to pass.

mouser:
True Launch Bar is a top notch toolbar, definitely one of the best out there, and one of the inspirations for my own LaunchBar Commander.

Curt:
I own a copy but I've never been that impressed. -edbro (October 12, 2010, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

-you don't have to be impressed. Just use it, and soon it will be hard to imagine a life without. True Launch Bar is one of my absolute favourites.

Darwin:
I find TrueLaunchBar to be indispensible under XP and Vista. Under Win 7 I no longer have any need of it as I have grown to love the new taskbar.

Anyone running Win 7 with TrueLaunchBar for any reason other than a dislike of the smart taskbar?

rssapphire:
Anyone running Win 7 with TrueLaunchBar for any reason other than a dislike of the smart taskbar?
-Darwin (October 12, 2010, 11:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

I run Win 7 and still use True Launch Bar. I like the Win 7 taskbar, but still like to organize menus for my applications, documents, folders, etc. that work my way. There isn't enough room on the taskbar for all of this and I don't really like the "turn a pinned item into a menu" programs I've tried. TLB just does this so much better for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version